Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kay lees partay~

Happy bday Kay lee'!have a great time getting older.~~ermmm.the party was real fun.we dared her to go to 3 neighbours houses and shout,it's my birthday today.with the neighbours there to hear it too.LOLS.and then when fin dared her to call some peoples.and tell it's the bday.lolllllsssz.and Nancy how cud u steal my wallet!!Greer.but u gave it back which I thank you ffor~~hahaa.hmm...now so confusedd.delirious.not sure whether yes orno on that person.haizzz.and sword squad rawkssss.haha.all jokes and fun.sooo...that's enuf.hmmm..school holidays have started.time to have slot of fun.wheee.anyway,exams also finished last week.don't know if I did well anot...hmm.guess I'll find out sooner or later.songs bring so much meaning...hahaa.xD.I think this is the longest post(other than songs)that I have ever posted.ahh well.went taekwondo in da morning.damm.heh.now feel so feeble and weak.dang.I think that's alll lah.for now.xD

No comments:

Post a Comment